FrenchescaDoll

2 score and one year ago, a girl was born. That girl was me, Frenchesca. I'm told I was conceived in the woods and was born in a boat in Florida. 2 years later my mother left my drunkard father and headed for Michigan, where we lived with my grandmother. I was left to live there while my mother moved around because of her job.
During the next 10 years I grew up very... detatched. Of the very few friends I had I was the most friendly to my 16 year old cousin Jonathan. He was secretly my first love. I never got to tell him though, because that year he shot a man and was taken off to juvie. He was soon killed by another inmate.
I became more and more out of it until I only had one friend left, and that was pushing it. I was a very smart child, but I did no homework, only ever reading when offered the chance. It upset my grandmother very much. (It upset my mother too, but since she was rarely there, she barely took notice.)
When it got to be the summer before I would start highschool, I made a revelation: I would make friends, be nice to anyone who was nice to me, and actually try to act like a lady instead of the intensely tom-boy like girl I was.
I tried hard. Sometimes you could see my uncaring side in my eyes, or my act would slip a little, especially when I was mad, but I still fooled 'em into thinking I was a happy little 14 year old girl.
I don't know when it happened, maybe it was when my mother finally settled in ann arbor and took me away with her, or maybe it was when she brought along Josh, her new husband, that it finally all cracked. I went on mad rampages, refused to talk to anyone unless it was neccesary. My grades slipped even more, mom yelled and fights were had. Josh stayed out of it, and if he did talk, it always ended with something breaking. Threats flew at me, even some about sending me to an orphanage.
Life sucked. No if and or buts, life sucked. But, eventually it had to get better. When I was a sophmore in highschool, I met my best friend. Her name was Remmona, but she said to call her Rem, so, Rem came into my life.
We did every together that we could, like we were 11 or something again. Some people teased us about it, but we ignored it. She brought me back from the brink, stopped all the evil thoughts going through my head to kill myself or something. (Down the road, not across the street, you know?)
I opened up my heart to her and spilled my guts, told her everything except for one thing: How I felt about her. I knew that she ould shoot it down even before we gave it a try. Here's the thing. Quoting one of my other friends, she's "As straight as a ruler."

Location

usa mi aa

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
18Following
12My Favorites
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Not Really... Depends On What You'll Accept As A Fetish

Contact Author

Contact FrenchescaDoll by clicking here.