bimarie35

professional, divorced, bif, 50yo, 36d, 5'8; brunette, submissive mom of 2. always looking for fun

I'm here to have fun. I love rp. I enjoy seduction, blackmail and rough play to name a few. Prefer confident assertive partners. When I'm here I am looking to rp. I need to be used 7 days a week.
Likes - rp, humiliation, domme/sub, bondage, younger singles and couples, rough, auntie play, mom/son, latex and leather, anal and oral, large cocks, assertive men and women. especially luv dominant sons/nephew and daughters/nieces..
dislikes - pee, scat, extreme pain, gang bangs.
some rp ideas.
1. I am an executive in a financial firm. You are my administrative assistant. I treat all of my employees with little respect, especially the younger ones. you handle all of my calls but you notice that I make one call every Wednesday morning myself. you listen in and discover that I call an exclusive agency for a professional dominatrix for every other Friday. this week, after I call, you call them back and cancel. on Friday evening, I am in my basement, dressed in a latex pencil dress, ballet shoes, ball gag, blindfold, cuffed both wrists and ankles on my leather couch. at 8pm I hear the door open and footsteps coming into the basement.
2. I am recently divorced and just move into the neighborhood. you are my neighbor and immediately notice that I lie out in my backyard and sun naked. you watch me from your second floor window. I tell you that I am taking 2 weeks vacation and you plot to turn me into your sex toy, drugging me then training me for 72 hours until I am broken and willing to do anything you desire of me.
3. you are my niece, nephew, son or daughter who I have teased during their adolescence. just before you go to college, I throw a family party. it gets late and I become drunk. you take advantage, taking pictures with me and use them for my future compliance.
4. Home Invasion. I am dropped off at my home late one evening after an office party. tipsy as I walk into the house. I see a shape, cautiously getting behind it and realizing it is another person. I jump them from behind..being larger than them and immediately realize it is a woman..i quickly pin her to the ground on her stomach..as I reach for my phone..i feel fingers quickly entwine in my hair and strong hand around my neck as I am pulled off her.

see what you can do with these, or maybe something new and different.. lets see.

Location

florida

Gender

Female

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
94Followers
39Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Leather Latex, Older/younger, Domme/sub