• Authors
  • deltafour1212

deltafour1212

Incest Is Not Taboo.

Yes, I have a real on going sexual relationship with my son and daughter. That's why I love anything to do with incest. I especially LOVE mother son incest. I started having sex with my son when he was 16 all due to sharing the same bed to keep warm on a cold winter night when we lost power for a week. I felt his large hard phallus dry humping my ass during the night when he thought I was asleep. His father died when he was 11 so me being lonely I couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed his phallus and guided him into me. It was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced in my life. To feel your sons hard phallus thrusting in and out of you and knowing its "wrong" and being it was my son mating with me, It took me over the edge. Once he shot his fertile seed into me, he rolled over thinking my daughter was asleep when in fact she was grinning at us asking if we had fun. So she sort of "blackmailed" us so we had to include her also. That was my first 3 some. Since then, my son and I got married in Vegas about 10 years ago. Yes, we filled out the legal paper work. It was quite easy as long as you don't tell them you're related, If they ask (which they did) you just laugh as say "yes, what a coincidence that we just happen to share the same last name". I've tried to give my son children but they all ended in miscarriages, until finally I couldn't have anymore. So anyone out there that tries to say incest is bad and traumatizing I am proof that that narrative is totally false. NO one will love their son or daughter more than their own parent and vise versa. The bond and love between parent and their children is forever.

Location

Michigan

Gender

Female

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
15Following
11My Favorites

More About Me

Age

68

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Incest

Contact Member

Contact deltafour1212 by clicking here.