• Authors
  • drekhead

drekhead

I don't know why I write this stuff, but I do. I'm posting this stuff mostly for myself - these are stories that have been in my head for decades and by posting I can bring some finality to things and move on to others. I hope people enjoy them, but you don't have to.

To me, there is nothing more erotic than consent - that which is freely given. It's easy to consent to something good, but there is a whole world of reasons why one would consent to something bad. That's what I'm exploring.

All of my stories at least dance around the subject of cuckolding. I don't know why other people write about that, but my reasoning is a husband provides an anchor. As I said above, I'm exploring reasons why someone would consent to bad things. Someone who already has stability and a good life is going to have a whole other set of reasons to consent to bad things than someone who is all alone in the world. That's why the subject interests me.

I work in a healthcare environment, so the characters tend to revolve around people in medical fields. Write what you know. Contrary to popular belief, doctors and people in medical fields in general have a wide range of character flaws, manias, desires, and competence. In real life, always get a second opinion. As for my stories - yes, there very well may be doctors who do that.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
87Followers
20Following
39My Favorites
2My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact drekhead by clicking here.