creampieluvr79

I'm a married man in my mid-thirties. Like many men, I love sex and have developed a number of kinks over the years. I've been fortunate in that that my wife has happily indulged in most if not all of them at this point! I love performing oral sex on my wife, especially after I have cum in her pussy (this has become one of her favorite things too). I also love eating and more importantly, being told, made to eat or even fed my own cum. While not particularly attracted to men, I have to admit that I’m also really turned on by cocks. I also love anal and prostate stimulation, be it a finger, butt plug, prostate stimulator, realistic dildo or strap-on (a favorite of mine). A particular fantasy of mine that I have enjoyed on a few occasions now is my wife strap-on fucking me, stroking me off into an empty wine glass or condom and then feeding me the “fruit” of her efforts. My wife and I have both fantasized about having a MMF experience where both my wife and I share another man (something we intend to remain a fantasy at this point in our lives) as it feeds into some of both of our kinks. I love talking about my interests and desires with others and welcome conversations. I am not really interested in cyber or meeting anyone in real life, I really do love my wife and I am devoted to her. I do still enjoy talking with other people about what "Lights my fire" and I really love to hear more about what gets other people going too as it's a great way to find new ideas of something I can bring "home to the wife" so to speak. PM's welcome, but again please keep in mind that I don't have any desire to meet in person.

Location

Pennsylvania

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Following
2My Favorites
5My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Creamies, Male Submission, Femdom, Creampie Eating

Contact Member

Contact creampieluvr79 by clicking here.