• Authors
  • MollyLongLegs

MollyLongLegs

42 year old married mum from Sydney. My son Nick is 20, and he loves taking erotic pictures of me, like this one in my profile!

Sex is my hobby! For me, sex is something fun I do with people I like. It's not an endurance event, or some kind of contest. Full consent is absolutely essential. Underage people cannot give consent.

I'm not interested in A-type dominant people. A stands for arsehole. And while we're on that subject, I do not like anal sex. If you think you can change my mind about that, you can't.

I don't really go for the 'you do this, and then I do that' kind of roleplay. I won't pretend to be your mother. I find detailed anatomical descriptions of the sex act to be really all the same, after the first time.

I come here to chat, to share stories and ideas about sex. My roleplay starts as soon as I log in. "MollyLongLegs" is a character. I'm not interested in anybody's real life, when I am here.

And one last thing, any fool can make up a number on the internet. Of all the sexual topics it is possible to discuss, size is perhaps the most tedious.

You can see some of Nick's erotic work at
https://smutty.com/h/mollylonglegs/

Location

Sydney

Gender

Female

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
209Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact MollyLongLegs by clicking here.