• Authors
  • DeSadesDisciple

DeSadesDisciple

Who is DeSades Disciple?

I am a 25 year old male living in the North of England.

I am in a very happy, commited relationship with Kittie, we have been together almost 2 1/2 years & have recently celebrated our one year anniversary of home ownership.

I consider myself biSEXual, emphasis on the sex as that is all I want from other men. I wouldn’t want a relationship with a man as it doesn’t appeal to me, I am only interested in their cock & arse.

My friends that know me well enough, and know this side of me, think of me as a ‘Harmless Deviant’, a more apt description of me I’ve yet to encounter.

Why write this?

I have never been able to express myself using the written word very well, my skills in writing have been sorely lacking. However when I started to write about my sexual activites, I felt much more comfortable with this form of expression.

After reading 120 Days Of Sodom I believe some part of me was awakend, it is the most depraved book I have ever read, yet it is written with such beauty you don’t want to put it down. Donatien Alphonse François de Sade, while not being a roll model, has inspired me to want to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, to write about it to savour those pleasures and hope others recieve a measure of enjoyment whilst reading.

Location

UK

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact DeSadesDisciple by clicking here.