• Authors
  • nancyblow

nancyblow

I remeber growing up and waiting for the Sears Catolog. I would allways say that I wanted to look at the toys, but it was the girls and womens underwear, lingerie, corsets,bras,girdles,stockings,panties ect.......Looking back now that was a clear indication to me that I wanted to be a girl so I could wear all the pretty and frilly sissy clothes.

The first time I had sex was when I was 14 and over at my friend Gary's we were out in their camper looking at some of his fathers nasty magazines. I could see that he was getting excited and hard. When out of the blue he told me to give him a blow Job. I said f u Im no homo! ( I realy wanted to grab his cock and shove it into my mouth and start sucking untill he blew his hot creamy cum down my sissy mouth to my tummy") I said that the only way he would get a B J from me is if I was a girl or dressed as a girl. No sooner had the words left my mouth when Gary handed me a large box full of his older sissters clothes she had left when she move away. Well I could not put them on fast enough panties, bra, school girl pletted dress, white blouse maryjane shose and wig. Gary put soom red lip stick on my lips. As he took out his rock hard cock I was sucking on his dick and licking his balls. Haveing his cock in my mouth felt so natural to me. I had tucked my little clity behind so when he put his hand down there I asked him if it looked and felt like a pussy he said it did. It only took a few miniuts for me sucking on his hard cock when he said he was going to come and tried to pull out. with my lips locked on his cock I had all of his 9 inches deep in my mouth shook my head as I look up at him when he started to explode and shuved his cock even deeper load after sweet load of his cum I swallowed untill he was dry. we both just laid there with his now soft manhood still locked in my lips and mouth. I would give him 4 more blow jobs that night and 3 more the next morning before I left to go home and take a bath and shave my whole body for my new boy friend. For the next 3 years I was his secret little cock sucking girl friend. We would spend a lot of time at his house and I would become quit the little cock sucker. I would get dressed as soon as I got home then go to his house and I would suck him all the time. Thank you Gary whever you are.
I have been dressing as a female ever sence and now have more female clothes than most weman do. I have gone out on public dressed many times and let menpick me up for fun times.
I also like to play guitar and would love to start a band with other girls like me.

more latter Nancy

Location

Newark, Ohio

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
14My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

All Things Female

Contact Member

Contact nancyblow by clicking here.