Sir2008

As a Dominant I believe in inspiring, teaching, leading and pleasing a sub, or slave. It is not about getting what One wants through fear, intimidation, or threats; that are called abuse. Other qualities that are practice as a Dominant are patience, understanding, empathy, knowledge, comfort, imagination and control over one's own life are all essential as well.

I am One who cherishes My submissive, in the knowledge that the gift she gives Me is the greatest of all. I am demanding and will take full advantage of the power given to Me, but in return know how to share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift. I am One who is in control of Myself first and foremost, so that I may control others. As a stern and demanding Dominant, I can cause My sub to cry real tears. As the consummate lover, I will then kiss the tears away, without ever stepping out of character.

I prefer the 50's household model where the Dominant rules & provide for the household... and the submissive is there to maintain the household and to only please her Master in the fashion One would desire... I like to think of it more Victorian style duties of each.

Together W/we would grow into a deep bond not just by chains, but by trust and love. I do realize that this type of deep relationship will take time and I do wish to invest that into the submissive I deem worthy. Together W/we would explore familiar aspects of the lifestyle while also expanding into new areas not discovered yet. These new areas would be used as training to make One’s submissive a better one to serve Me.


To win My submissive’s mind, body and soul; I know I must first win her trust. I will show My submissive humor, kindness, and warmth, in addition also shows her that My guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of her attention, that this is a Man she can learn from, and trust My direction.

"I realized my urge for Dominance as natural. I tried a lot sexual things with my partner; at some point of my life I knew I was missing something. I realized with my natural instinct for Dominance I found an endless source of excitement and pleasure."

Location

Fort Walton Beach FL

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Domination

Contact Member

Contact Sir2008 by clicking here.