BarbaraNoMore

Completely frustrated with myself that I can't either complete anything that I start or endlessly start the same thing over and over again, caught in a vicious circle of my own making. Part of me wants to indulge completely in my depraved thoughts and perverse dark fantasies that permeate throughout my sick, twisted thoughts; part of me wants to run screaming away from them into the night. I masturbate frequently hoping I can come to some reconciliation with myself, still however yearning to have someone just fuck me hard over and over again, because I think I really need that. Then again, I'm also frustrated that I'm yet again wasting time here indulging in worthless masturbation fantasies with unfeeling men who just want to get their own selfish rocks off or fending off uninvited PMs from assholes who hope I will paint an erotic story for them while they play with themselves, wanting me to play the whore for them as they get themselves off, thinking I'm so fucking impressed by the bullshit that they spew. All things said, I just might as well be a whore. A gift card to Wal-Mart wouldn't hurt, either...

Location

Right next to that spot on the map.

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Yeah, Some...

Contact Member

Contact BarbaraNoMore by clicking here.