smutftw

Inside The Mind of a Smut Slut
1. Basics
I'm 25, and I'm quite a lady. I have a lot of tattoos, some awesome dogs, and a sweet python. I like reading smut, and lately I've discovered I also enjoy writing it. I'm one of those obnoxious "positive attitude" people, and I truly believe changing my attitude changed my life. I'm kind of a hippie in some ways, and I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that I've been blessed with proof that soulmates do exist.

2. What Revs My Engine
BDSM. specifically, submitting and being dominated. my Sir was my boyfriend before anything else. he is responsible for introducing me to the amazing world of BDSM. before him, all I had was an unfulfilled rape fantasy and lots of questions. I had shyly told two previous boyfriends about it. one had completely ignored it, and the other just told me, "uh, I don't think I can do that." Sir was the first to respond with answers, which led to more questions and ultimately to BDSM. with that came more love, trust, closeness and fulfillment than I've ever even known was possible.

3. Smut Peddler?
back in the day, I managed to get in two years as a creative writing major at some crazy feminist women's college. sidenote: I love feminists. I hate feminazis. eventually, I realized a degree in creative writing would all but guarantee living like a poor college kid FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, so I dropped out and pursued other interests. I still enjoy writing, and have recently decided to try my hand at the tantalizing art of smut.

4. The Story in Progress
a. first I'd like to point something out. you may notice I'm very lax with capitalization. in case your eyes were starting to glaze, I'd like to mention I don't type this way when actually "writing." when you're trying to set a scene, I find lack of capitalization much too distracting.
b. I'm a romantic, and sometimes that shows through in my writing. this is one of my favorite parts of BDSM- a stinging slap followed by a tender kiss. hopefully I'm not alone!
c. again, this story does center around BDSM, with a male dom and female sub. if you are into d/s, well, you're my target audience. ;) if you're not into d/s and you choose to read it, hopefully it will give you insight into our intense world, and maybe even awaken a desire you never realized you had!

I feel as though I've gone on long enough, and I'm not even sure anyone will read this, so I'll give it a rest. I'll answer damn near anything you'd care to ask, so feel free.

also, another sidenote: the girl in my profile picture is me. my Sir took it and I edited it. hope you enjoy it, but please don't post it elsewhere. =)

Location

MO

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Bdsm, Submitting

Contact Member

Contact smutftw by clicking here.