Reader Profile image
userpic of sexual_columbus

sexual_columbus

Not much to tell really. I consider myself tri-sexual; meaning, I'd try anything sexual at least once. I was once married for 13 years in which I played the cuckold to my spouse, watching her fuck many different guys. The greatest part of being a cuckold was watching her fuck well hung black men, and being able to lick and eat her creampie afterwards. I love the taste of a freshly fucked pussy when it's full of another mans cum. I took IMMENSE pleasure in fucking her after some well hung black guy just left her pussy nice, loose, and gapping open. My ex and I have had a few 3-somes in which I got to suck my first cock and absolutely loved it. My desire is to be in a relationship (or married) to a woman with an insatiable sex drive that wants to fuck different guys and is willing to let me explore my bisexual side.

I've recently developed an interest in reading and fantasizing about incest. THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'D ACTUALLY FULFILL THOSE INTERESTS AND FANTASIZES; but I am exceedingly aroused by the stories I have read. I have two young daughters ages 15 and 16 that are developing very sexy young bodies. I have been fortunate enough to see them in short shorts and tight tank tops, two piece bathing suits, and other tight, revealing clothing which has given me many fantasies about fucking them. My daughters have nice firm, plump asses, sexy tanned legs, and are developing some big titties. I can't seem to keep my eyes and mind off of their young tight little bodies. I am often highly aroused with a hard dick whenever they are around. AGAIN... I'm not saying I'd actually get to fuck them, or would want to if I had the chance; but the thoughts definitely do have its sexual pleasure and purpose arousing me beyond measure.

Being a cuckold for 7 years has surfaced the bisexual side of me with urges to find a man to help me fulfill those desires. I am no stranger to anal penetration as my ex-wife has used a strap on and dildos on me to appease the bisexual curiosity burning within me; yet, I want a man that is willing to give me a good fucking with his huge cock. I am a D/D free 37 year old Hispanic male looking to fulfill these bisexual fantasies. And just so I'm perfectly clear, let me say that I am. **ONLY** seeking a sex partner, not an LTR. I just want that to be made clear....again, I am looking for a man to ONLY have sex with. I don't need nor want a committed relationship with a man, simply a sexual relationship. With that said....

I am in search of a D/D free average hung (no less than 7") to a well hung (8-12") bisexual/gay Hispanic or black male....married or single, but with a masculine (not feminine) demeanor. I am new to the whole guy-on-guy thing, so my man must be patient and ready to teach me with patience and understanding. I am NOT open about my being or wanting to be a bisexual, so discretion is a HUGE must!! Whatever happens sexually is between us and only us....I don't like, nor do I want, my business all over the streets. So if you can't respect that, please, keep passing through without stopping. Other than that, I am open to trying almost anything sexual. I do cross the line at scat, piss, torture, pain, bondage....HELL NO!!!

Location

Victoria, Tx

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
10My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Blk Cocks, Jacking Off, Sucking Cock, Anal Penetration

Contact Member

Contact sexual_columbus by clicking here.