Reader Profile image
userpic of Janine119

Janine119

Bitch. Slut.Whore. Skank. Fake. Been called that too many times to count. If you're just going to be like that too, I suggest you get the fuck out of here because I'm not going to tolerate someone as immature as you. Although these names DID bother me at first, I've grown immune to it. I should actually thank these people, because of them I was able to toughen the fuck up and realize if you want a good life, you gotta work for it. I've had a LOT of best friends who's turned on me for fun, and because of that I don't trust too easily. You don't automatically get my trust, you've gotta earn it. I am not Emo, Scene or Goth or whatever the fuck you people have names for now. Don't judge by my fucking appearance unless you want me to name all the things I think of you. Yes, I AM BISEXUAL and don't you dare make anything dumb of it. I have a sharp tongue and bad temper, so don't fuck with me. I've been through more shit than you'll ever know, including DRAMA. Dear God, if you're here to start some dumbass drama like "OMG YOU SLEPT WITH MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!" then don't even TRY to get to know me. But for those who are better than all that, please, feel free to talk to me. I hope you people will come to your senses and realize how "normal" I really am.

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact Janine119 by clicking here.