amwf

I'm a married woman of 36 years old. I'm about 5'6'', 105lbs, 32a-24-34, shoulder lenght blond hair. The proud mother of 2 a girl of 5 and a boy of 3.

My husband and I love to fantasize about me having a (black) lover and cuckolding my husband.

When we have a fancy dinner or party we love to pretend and roleplay that my husband will help me to get ready for my (black) lover or induction evening at a black for white club or cuckold-hotwife club. On these days my husband loves to help me bath, shave my pussy and legs smooth, rub my body with body lotion and paint my nails (french pedicure and manicure). After I put on some light makeup to accentuate my natural features he will help me put on my clothes. First, my garter belt, then my sheer black lace topped stockings and fastening them to the straps hanging from the garter. Following that a sheer lacey thong and bra. Next, a very sexy dress or a miniskirt that is short enough that it will flash my stocking tops when I walk and a sheer blouse. And, for the finishing touch, a pair of strappy black shoes with four-inch spiked heels.

My husband fantasies stops at the point of watching me having sex with a black man and creampie fantasies but mine mine goes further. They continue into a life where I'm really turned into a big (black) cock addict soccer mom devoted to please and be pleased by my (black) lover(s) only. Turning my husband into a cuckold with his cock locked permanently.

As I felt very feminine and extremely sexy when I was pregnant and my husband adored my body while being pregnant. I would love to be impregnated by my (black) lover and give him at least two (black) babies so my husband can adore my body with the knowledge that it is my lovers baby that is making my belly swell.

We were three times close for me to have sex with a black man but each time my husband got cold feet ....

Location

NL

Gender

Female

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
21Followers
3Following
8My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Black Cock ... Cuckold....preg

Contact Member

Contact amwf by clicking here.