• Authors
  • _bloom_

_bloom_

3/18/13:
Believe it or not, I'm still alive! And Chapter 16 is coming out soon, I promise!! Send me a message if you have a request for the direction of the story - I'm all ears!
_______________
5/17/12: Thanks for all your amazing comments, suggestions, and support!! A couple people have expressed their worry about the length of the story, and I agree! I'm actually crafting the end of this long story right now...I'm not sure how many chapters it'll take to get there, but we're getting super close. Please keep commenting and letting me know what you think--your suggestions are invaluable. Come back soon for Chapter 15!
___________


10/24: I'm trying desperately to make time to finish Chapter 12 of Negative Space, but school is absolutely overwhelming. (You'd think I would have had school out of my system by now, but it's just impossible to leave it behind...) Please bear with me! I'm getting closer and closer. And please PLEASE let me know if you have some grand idea of what the future should be for our fantastic heroine and her friends. She's dragging me along on a crazy ride, and I'm never sure when I should tell her to settle down, and when I should be okay with just going with the flow. Thanks so much for ALL the amazing comments. They keep me going!

Location

the big apple

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
224Followers
5Following
2My Favorites
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Oh You Bet

Contact Author

Contact _bloom_ by clicking here.