• Authors
  • DPMaster

DPMaster

I'm Matt Nicholson. After being involved in the BDSM scene for over a decade, I became an editor and writer for Darker Pleasures Publications. Over the years I've written and edited hundreds of short stories about breast bondage and punishment as well as cock and ball torture. Fiction aside, I suppose I'm best known for "The Breast Punishment Primer," a non-fiction reference for all things having to do with tit torture.

Obviously, I'm a huge fan of playing hard - which is why I write stories about it. And about those stories... yes, they can be extreme. In fact, they usually stretch the words "safe," "sane," and sometimes "consensual" pretty far. That said, I know the difference between what people can do in real life versus what they can only imagine in fantasies. That's why they're called 'fantasies' and not 'today's headline news'. I credit my fans with knowing the difference, and I have faith I'm not spawning some kind of sex torture cult.

In short, if hard breast punishment or CBT isn't your cup of tea, my stories probably won't be, either. You can save yourself some time by just not reading them and still respect everyone else's right to enjoy them if they want.

For those of you who do like my take on things, thank you and feel free to comment or e-mail me. If you enjoy the free stories posted here, you'll find my published stories individually for only $0.99 each, in groups through my "Beat ‘Em or Bite ‘Em" anthology series for even less per story, all in one shot in "The Ultimate Beat 'Em or Bite 'Em" at cheaper than you could ever believe or in other anthologies at a hefty discount, too. CBT-wise, there's the "Bust 'Em or Bite 'Em: Erotic Stories of Ballbusting and Hard CBT" anthologies and the really hard-core "Arousing Tales of Sadistic Sex, Extreme CBT, Castration, and Emasculation" series.

My stuff is available through:

Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/mattnicholson

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Matt-Nicholson/e/B007SEWBCG/

Barnes and Noble - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Matt%20Nicholson%22

They're also at Apple books and other on-line outlets. Regardless of my stories, I'm always happy to chat. If you care to contact me, just drop me a line at mattnicholsonwriter@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Location

South

Gender

Male

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
77Followers
3My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Fishing, Video Gaming

Fetishes

Tit Torture, CBT, Breast Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Nipple Torture

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact DPMaster by clicking here.