starchromite

I'm attracted to the depth of power being expressed over me. Take it as you may, but, please don't be rude or shallow. I can be pretty easy going, but only if I want to, please don't bore me to death and understand that I may choose to end the conversation, so can you.

If you want to talk to me privately, please be decent enough and say more than just "hello you" and please be literate. I can live without one liners.

Sometimes it takes me time to reply back, I'm either reading a book or doing something else or even talking to someone else, also, I'm not a native English speaker, I'm proud to know two languages, but sometimes, it takes time, for me to lay out what I'm thinking. Don't put me in the position where I have to stress myself out, because you're not patient enough to appreciate with whom you are talking to. Be kind or I will do a binary machine gun attack archery on you. The same goes for native speakers who are just way too proud of themselves, please, grow up.

All in all, I'm a kind-hearted lady! Random facts/things: I love autumn, theater, books, dark red maple leafs, moose, at least two hour long movie, awesome cleavage and I choose sunset over sunrise.

I chose this nickname because I love astronomy and stars and there was just nothing in my head at that time.


P.S. I won't open any links, except if they are related to books or movies we're discussing.

Location

Ironically, it isn't in Nevada.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
12Followers
5Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

33

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading A Good Book

Fetishes

Mind-Games