AngelGirlNeecee

There isn't really one way to describe myself per say, so I'll simply tell you a bit of detail, and if you're truly interested in getting to know me further, by all means, inquire within.

I'm a writer at heart and my true passion is writing Erotica in particular. I love all aspects of Erotica; the fantasy, role playing, the excitement, the raw animal-istic sexuality we so often repress in our day to day lives that can be expressed freely through Erotica. Ultimately, I'm completely turned on by expressing my desire for hard core dominance & submission, and everything in between.

Also, hearing the reactions from those that do read what I write, for me is a huge turn on. To think there are people out there reading what I've written who are completely turned on by my own personal fantasies & erotic desires. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT IDEA!!!

SO glad to see there's a forum to express freely my desires through word and a place to connect with people who truly share the same interests as myself.

In addition, I'm also an artist. I love to draw and paint and specifically I love to draw people and interesting characters. I'm all about the details and the story behind the lines and character in a person's expression.
I'm very visual and sensory and detailed in all that I do.

Again, if you're truly interested in getting to know me further, please feel free to ask me anything your heart desires. I'm an open book so come on & flip the page to discover all the delicious details within.

xoxo,
Neecee

Location

Oregon

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Following

More About Me

Fetishes

Far Too Many Too List. My Writings Should Paint A Wickedly Delcious Picture For You Though. ; )

Contact Author

Contact AngelGirlNeecee by clicking here.