• Authors
  • Nulli_Para_Ora

Nulli_Para_Ora

Update:

Dragon Moon Book One is now live and available! Visit my website for more details, or search for it on Amazon.

My second release, Initiate, will be available on February 25, 2013. This is one of several new stories I've written.

If you haven't, please add me on Twitter and Facebook. I'd love to hear from you.

www.nulliparaora.com

Check out the trailer for Dragon Moon. I've revised and expanded the story with lots of new scenes. You can find the trailer on my blog at www.nulliparaora.com

You can also find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYZALUJ5Egs&feature=plcp

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for my release date. I'll post it on the blog as well. I'd love it if you stopped by and said hello :)
____________________________________
I'm going to be published! The first story coming to an e-reader near you is Dragon Moon! I've made TONS of updates, and even made a few changes. Keep an eye out on my blog and on Twitter for more updates.

Dragon Moon is first up, but I've written several books that you haven't seen here. I'll also revise a few of your other favorites for publishing.

I'm still writing! I've got several stories waiting in the wings that I hope you'll enjoy.

I want to say a special thank you to all of my fans here at Literotica. Thanks so much for your support. It really means a lot, and I hope that you'll continue to read me as I create new worlds and adventures.

Thank you for all of your words of encouragement, be it in the comments or via email. You made my day each and every time, and I've saved all of your notes.

Thanks for reading my ramblings!
_______________________________________
Thanks to everyone who went to Wattpad and reported the author for taking credit for my story. The pilfered version has been removed from the site. Thank you so much for your support!
____________________________________
I've been plagiarized! An author on Wattpad has posted Dragon Moon as Kiss of the Red and plans to post all of the series. She's not only stolen my work but other authors, including Whitesabertooth. Her name is Obsidianbutterfly13. Please report this and add your voice to mine. Hopefully if enough of us complain, they'll remove it. http://www.wattpad.com/2663453-kiss-of-the-red#comments
_______________________________________
Visit my blog at
http://nulliparaora.wordpress.com/. I'll keep the site updated with teasers for new and upcoming stories. I'm adding all of the ones I've posted on Literotica and then I'll post the newest tales! Hope to see you there :)

__________________________________

I've started posting poems! I'd love it if you'd take a look, vote and comment :)
________________________
I'm so glad you are enjoying Dragon Moon - Unnatural Alliance! Thank you for all of the feedback, comments, tweets, votes and emails.

A huge thank you for reading my first ever contest entry, Vibrant Repose. I'm thrilled that so many of you are enjoying it!
____________________________

Update: 6/21/11 I was remiss in sending a very heartfelt thank you to Donalde for graciously giving me a PC so that I could continue writing while my new laptop and PC were being built. The majority of my next submission was written using that computer and I am eternally grateful!

Edits have been coming back quickly (even she wants me posting again!) so I should have a little something for you to read soon!

Thanks so much for your emails and tweets!
________________________________
Update: 6-04-11 I'm not going to sugar coat this. My laptop with all of my stories died in its own fire yesterday. I am in the process of recovering files and the like, but my writing and posting will be limited for a little while. I do plan to continue with the sequels of World Above Water, Dragon Moon and Dark Prophcey and I still have ideas for more new stories. If you know someone with a laptop they're not using that can run Windows 7, let them know I'd be happy to take it off their hands!! :)

Check Twitter for updates, to ask questions, comment or chat :) @NulliParaOra

_______________________________________
Update: 5-9-11 Some of you have been trying to find me on Twitter. I believe this is the link: https://twitter.com/#!/NulliParaOra Nulli Para Ora is all one word on there. @NulliParaOra

Hope to hear from you guys soon! For those who are wondering, I am typing feverishly to finish the two tales I am working on. Guess the vamp story will have to wait until after Dragon Moon's next sequel :)

If you've sent me a message and I haven't responded, it's because you're anonymous. I respond to all of my feedback but if you have questions or comments that require follow up, I cannot do so without a return email address.
________________________________________PLEASE keep the comments, votes and feedback coming. You all truly make my day and it's really the only way that we as authors know that you enjoy our work or want more!
_____________________________________

Story Order

Werewolves:
Dragon Moon
Bloodlines & False Bravery
Dragon Moon - Unnatural Alliance

Elementals:
World Above Water
Wolrd Above Water - Absolution

Elves:
Dark Prophecy
Dark Prophecy - Quinlus

Vibrant Repose - Halloween 2011 Contest Entry

Isaac - Short Story BDSM Series
Sessions 1-4

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
415Followers
10Following
3My Comments

Contact Member

Contact Nulli_Para_Ora by clicking here.