Rip_isback

Thank you for spending your time to check out my profile … I’ll try my best to make it worth your time.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/188399582@N04/
https://imgur.com/9sgKO03

I’m a divorced, male in his 50's that enjoys much of what Literotica has to offer …
- I started first with the Stories (reading and eventually editing).
- Then I got sucked into the Forums; you can reach me through the Private Messages available in the Forum.
- Now I’ve grown to enjoy the Chat Rooms for role play. If you choose to chat with me, I hope that you will find that I have a good sense of humor that will make you wonder "Where in the hell did that come from?"

Chat, you wicked, wicked addiction ... that place you go to, to get what you are not getting in real life. I have loved meeting such a wide variety of people for such fun exchanges regarding Life and Sexuality. Role play has become so much fun … limited only by wants and the needs of the two people involved.

I’ve seen a few people add some example role play scenarios. Here’s a few of my suggested scenarios. I’m always willing to deviate from these and I love it when somebody offers something entirely new.

Daughter-in-law/Father-in-law –
You and my son come to visit me (your divorced father-in-law) for a long weekend. The night you two arrive, we’re having a great time, eating dinner, drinking wine, talking, and laughing. Then my son announces that he’s already made plans to go golfing and partying tomorrow with a group of old high school buddies. The next morning, after he leaves for the day, you and I settle down and start talking about life, the fact that you two are having trouble getting pregnant, and, based on your doctor's appraisal of your health, you're starting to think my son's sperm count could be low … oh my, I start to get ideas of my own.

The Workshop –
You decide you want a new coffee table for your home. Your co-worker mentioned that she bought some end tables from a retired craftsman who makes wonderful custom furniture and that he has a small shop set up in his garage. She gives you my business card and suggests that you drop by and check out my handy work. As I show you some of my projects, I become enamored with your presence and we'll see where things go from there.

The Next Door Neighbor –
You have lived in the apartment next door to me for a year or so but we really don't know one another. You have a boyfriend that visits regularly. You two have an extremely healthy sex life. I know this because I hear the headboard banging against the thin wall on a routine basis. After a vigorous session one evening, I hear extremely loud shouting between the two of you, followed by a slamming door, and your boyfriend revving up his truck and burning his tires as he leaves. I hear you crying uncontrollably for several minutes before I knock on your door to check on your welfare.

Location

San Francisco Bay Area

Gender

Male

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
4Followers
49Following
8My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Oral, Cheating Wife, Slut, MFM, Dad/daughter-In-Law, Olderguy/youngergal

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Rip_isback by clicking here.