• Authors
  • NiceNastyMann

NiceNastyMann

I started writing as a way to relieve some stress. Then I got hooked.

I started with what I call the Letters to Jane series/idea - there may be more to come in the fullness of time.

Then I decided to veer into another series - My Toy Nancy. Chapter 5 was the last one released, and if the muse strikes there might be more to come.

But another veer - the stories involving Alice and her good for nothing husband Joe. That is closed out - I killed him off and was very happy to do so.

Then the Lisa Led Astray series. The story arc revolves around a female reader and a male author of erotic fiction who get involved in email correspondence. Seduction is a key part - as well as what I wrote in the story:

...the good girl being seduced, tempted to go bad, lured by an older domineering man so as to be ravished, led into a world where she becomes a loving masters pet...

And for fun, a critical third character is introduced at the end of the first chapter.

Been absent from Lit for a while, and like many others work from home. Have a number of interests and enjoy interesting chat however draw the line at under-age.

NOTE: In these times we find ourselves in, I'm working from home as many are. I do receive calls that I must attend to, which may stop a chat session or cause me to delay responding to a new request.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
179Followers
42Following
2My Favorites
13My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

A Lot...

Contact Author

Contact NiceNastyMann by clicking here.