• Authors
  • lescntrygrl

lescntrygrl

Hi there, I am sure that this is weird that I am writing on here about myself but oh well. If you want to read you can if not then you absolutely do not have to.

Well let's see where to start, hmm.....

Im 21 years of age, and I love to read and write, I just recently started writing again, I have some stories posted on another site, if you would like to read them, you can send me a e-mail and I will give you the address to the site.

I am nervous about putting stuff up here because I am not that great at writing erotic things, but if you have any suggestions or would like to help me with a story I will gladly accept, you can again e-mail.

e-mail: kristen(dot)bassett(@)yahoo(dot)com

As you can tell my name is Kristen, I am looking for friendship on here, if you want to be friends again e-mail me, I always check my e-mail so I will get back with you quickly.

If I do put stuff up here, PLEASE, whatever you do, DO NOT bash me, again I am not that good at writing erotic stories, I am used to rp, I am not sure if anyone has heard of that but if not it is when 2 actual people play 2 characters, whoever they wish, and interact like them.

I am a country girl and I love country music and showtunes. I am a huge fan of musical theater and I absolutely love musical's. RENT is my all time favorite musical, you may see the name's from there if you have ever seen it.

Well that is all that I can thin of to put up here, feel free to e-mail me, I would love to hear from anyone who wants to be friend's.

Oh one more thing before I go, I do call a lot of people, hun babe and sweetie, so PLEASE DO NOT think that I am flirting with you, it is just a term of enderment that I have ALWAYS used for people, ask anyone that I work with, they will tell you.

Location

Virginia

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
6Following
8My Favorites
7My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact lescntrygrl by clicking here.