A_Midwest_Wife

Just a couple living on the northern plains in the U.S.
We almost always have kids around now, ranging in age from 13 to 2, so the days of running around the house naked in the evenings are long gone! We know we could plan daytime rendezvous, but her schedule is very busy most of the time. Alas, we make new memories on vacations and camping trips, and I enjoy talking and writing about those.
This is my third marriage, and I would like to chronicle some stories from my life. It has been a wild and bumpy ride, but one worth writing down in my opinion.
My first wife was a sex-goddess, hugely into exhibitionism, voyeurism, and even prostitution in our home, which, forgive me, was fabulous! Although things didn't work out, mostly because of our finances, we still correspond, and I still dream about those days :)
My second wife was a few relationships later, but a girl I had dated as a teenager. She surprised me with some exhibitionism while we were dating, and I thought it may be a lasting one, but as soon as we were married, the sex shut off, and we became great business partners, running a home - but nothing more. I left that marriage to live-in with a lesbian girl. We ended up dating for quite some time.
A few more relationships, and I met my wife, now. She's a lot younger than I, and more into raising kids than having fun, but we still have a good time, some average sex, and make things work. I hope that she will embrace her sexuality as she gets older. She's not into sex toys, however, I bought her a bunch of new lingerie, and she loves to wear it, but for my eyes only. I have managed a few pics of her in some of it, and a few pics of her wearing nothing, but nothing really xxx-rated.

Location

North Platte, NE

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers

Contact Member

Contact A_Midwest_Wife by clicking here.