• Authors
  • BicuriousWitch

BicuriousWitch

I'm a college student at a somewhat restrictive Catholic college that blocks websites such as this. I therefore probably won't be here most of the time during the week. I myself though am Pagan, and it's important to me that anyone I choose to be more than friends with is on a Pagan or magic-oriented path as well, or is at least open to it. I have a long-distance boyfriend, so am not looking for any other single men, but the idea of being with a married couple or other group excites me. I'm a virgin, and I've decided I want my first experience to be with a woman. My boyfriend and I have talked about this, and he's very supportive. He however will have no part in any of the adventures I might have here. I'm not crazy about the idea of BDSM, but do like the idea of dominance and submission. Basically I'm a quiet, maybe slightly shy girl, who's come here to excercise her wild side! I'm looking for someone to break me in and teach me what I should know! Oh yes, I have fantasies, and I'd love to talk about them with the right person or people!

Location

Westchester, New York

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
4My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact BicuriousWitch by clicking here.