• Authors
  • cyberokie2

cyberokie2

You can all me Okie. 60 yo male with a near obsession for anal. Playing with ass, fingering, licking tongue fucking and actual fucking is way at the top of my list. As important as the physical side, I love the mental side of erotica/eroticism. Sex in the mind only enhances the physical characteristics and sensations. Masturbation is my way of staying in life sexually. The wife has no interest in sex, and doesn't really want to even talk about it. I'm fairly healthy sexually, there are times when I only go once a day, and times I'll go 4 times in a day. May be a slight addiction towards it at times. Married in a sexless marriage, but hey, that's the way it goes. Lit and online porn allow me to get lost in some mental scenario and either pound one out and slowly edge to that moment. With Lit I'll read for a while and get a long stream of precum running before I touch my shaved cock and balls. Love using my precum for lube to stroke one out. Weekends I usually do two within a couple of hours and then one in the evening before I shower. Have to keep this 60 y/o cock alive, right? Well, that's the plan at least. Started taking some medications that are having an occasional effect on getting a full blown erection at times. Needless to say, pounding one out at times is getting more difficult. Love Astroglide lube, it is my best friend! The sweet caress of a woman to milk one out for me at this point would be mind numbing. A number of years ago I had this female friend who told me before we even met, "oh, you and I are going to fuck." Got together with her, she asked me to take her to a strip joint. Yes, she was bi. A few hours later and we were in my hotel room going at it. She loved it from behind and asked me to spank her ass, she liked her spankings as hard as she liked cock drilled into her. Then, to top it all off, she asked me to fuck her ass. Jackpot! She gushed like a faucet. Never seen a girl get as wet as she did. She'd almost shiver when you talked to her about her cunt (she asked me to). Only wish we would have had more time, would have loved to see her with another woman.

Location

Cyberspace

Gender

Male

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
142Following
27My Favorites
8My Comments

More About Me

Age

65

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Way More Than I Realize, Anal, Too Many To List

Contact Member

Contact cyberokie2 by clicking here.