Adlez59

I'm a young looking and youthful 43 yrs. old, 5'4", voluptuous, Irish, French and Portuguese decent, single but in a long-term relationship, blonde, medium-length hair, pink nipples, 45DD 37 42, one tattoo on my upperleft back shoulder (scene of the desert), no unusual piercings (just my ears), small amount of pussy hair, interested in broadening my sexual horizons, creative writer, occupation is counseling (mental health), got MH? I hope, one day, to fulfill a fantasy I would like to submit here that has to do with my being chained up and blindfolded in a room in which many men enter and...(let your imagination work here). I once entered a motel room where the man was in the bathroom, waiting for me to get undressed, I did also, and got under the sheets. I let him know, he came out, got under the sheets himself, we fucked our brains out, then introduced ourselves and met face to face. That was so cool! I have attended my first swingers club! It was back in December of 2002! Hope to talk with some of you soon!!!



Location

Southern California

Member Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Orgies, Many Men, Rape Fantasy

Contact Member

Contact Adlez59 by clicking here.