LeslieMcBride

Hello everyone. I'm a Canadian, female,30 years old, and living in the suburbs of Toronto. I've been married for seven years to my high school sweetheart. I've never been with anyone else. I have an active fantasy life and that is what led me to Literotica.
My mom remaried when I was fourteen and wemoved in with my stepfather and his three sons. Apart from the textbook teachings in Health class most of my real sex education came from my new brothers who were all active and popular with the girls. I became instantly popular at my new school with classmates who wanted to date them and with the boys who played hockey and baseball with them. My mom and my new dad were busy with each other and content to have me occupied with my new brothers. Both of our parents worked so there was plenty of time when we were on our own. There was never any holding back because I was a girl and my vulgar vocabulary grew very quickly. I was fascinated to know who my brothers were dating and there was plenty of talk about which girls in my class had "put out". With so much of the talk from them about sex it is probably not surprising that it has become such a pre-occupation with me.
I'm still very close to my brothers and I married one of their friends so they are over fairly often.
I am much more sexual than my husband and would happily have sex every day. I enjoy flirting and have thoughts about exhibitionism. My husband is into photography and it intrigues me to think that he is sharing some of our intimate photos. It is one of my favourite fantasies,

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
6My Favorites
12My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Voyeurism, Submission,

Contact Member

Contact LeslieMcBride by clicking here.