MatthewRoydon

Hello.
Former profile Anonymous1990, let me thank you firstly for reading this profile of mine: more one can know of each other, better the following conversation can be 😊
Second : yes, being in my fifties, I am probably a bit older than you, but we all know that knowledge and experience are powerful tools when we go to erotica, especialy if they go along with a respectable athletic body and the good shape of someone who still loves to hike and to climb the mountains whenever he can 😉. Maybe you won’t see my face picture the first time we talk, but I won’t have any problem to share some when requested if the conversation goes on nicely; and this of course with no need to reciprocate with a picture of yours.
Non monogamist, INTJ-A, probably a bit crazy in the good way and surely quite different from the ordinary man you would expect to meet, I love to talk about whatever can give us both a good time. A good chat is always welcome and a good chat has not always to be sexual to be one. I like to write and I like to talk with open minded people who appreciate good grammar and good construction and good writings as well; together with nice and interesting chats of course, the latters meaning those who last two hours while it seems that only few minutes passed and those who make you wish to have one again the following day.
I also enjoy to play with the right ones and I must say I have been quite lucky to have a good number of great experiences so far, some of them found place in the few works I had the chance to finish and publish on here. Since I am already in a primary relationship (and yes, she knows I am here) I unfortunately cannot be your Charming Prince 😉, but you will know that I can freely play and have fun in many ways and more, included the occasional RL meeting if things would really click.
All this said (and i guess it's already so much - so thank you for having read it until here), I will end this "brief"; intro saying that I hate when we start having a nice conversation and then for some reason a bad internet connection or whatever interrupts it and, due to how Lit chat works, we never find each other again. So, if it happens, and you want to find me again, just go to the "conversations"; feature in Literotica forum boards and drop me a PM there: I check there regularly and I will be able to reach you again.

"You know I am a gentleman, but I love to be a naughty one when it leads to such good pleasures with someone so special like you." (A Blindfolded Date - 2021 - written by me)

Location

Italy

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
6Followers
4Following
12My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

59

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Hiking, Flying, Climbing, Photography, Women's Pleasure

Fetishes

Too Many To List

Contact Author

Contact MatthewRoydon by clicking here.