BunniGrrl

I’m a 38 year old babygirl and a little girl at heart. This does NOT imply anything underage. I am often quite shy, especially if we haven’t chatted before. Please be patient with me. I try hard to be polite and nice to everyone and be a good girl.

If you find me in Emily’s Escorts, I am not working there, I’m a guest. If you wish to take me to PM, you must first ask Ms. Luna (ScorpionL0gic - see below) for permission. She can decide who I interact with in private.

If you find me elsewhere, I would appreciate asking first in the room if you want to send me a PM. If you don’t, there’s a high likelihood that I won’t answer you. If you send me a rude or very sexual PM, or a sexual link in your opening message, there’s a very high chance that I’ll just click that little "x" and go away or even put you on ignore. I won't apologize for that at all.

I belong to my Daddy (jd1953) and my Papa (Origami123) and they take care of me and my sister in submission, petite_tabetha. Ms. Luna (ScorpionL0gic) is our protector and watches over us here on Lit. Anything you say to me can be reported to them and they might ban me from playing with you or chatting with you if you are rude or not nice. They can also summon me away without warning,

Even though I say hi in the room often, it doesn't mean I'll automatically chat with you. I just like to be friendly and nice. :) And just because we've chatted in PM before, doesn't automatically mean I will chat in PM with you every time I'm online.

My husband knows I'm here. I will not share pics, videos, go on cam, or voice. That's for him only and it's his rule for me being here. I WILL NOT break it for anyone. Don't ask and if you get pushy, I'll ignore you. I'm here to enjoy chatting and MAYBE some naughty chats if the chemistry is right.

Note: If you are not LGBTQ+ friendly, we aren't chatting. Period. Full stop. I don't put up with any homophobic and transphobic bullshit.

I'm a BBW Bunni, 5'3", busty, with a round belly and wide bottom, brown hair, blue eyes with glasses, and pale skin. If you don't like big girls like me, that's fine, just be nice and on your way.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/51/de/1c51de0bf2be9bd9e21dd40e6c46532e.jpg

Location

Northeast US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
29Followers
24Following

More About Me

Age

38

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Dd/lg, Md/lg, Cg/l, Abdl, All Things Little, Ageplay, Age Difference/gap, Anal

Contact Member

Contact BunniGrrl by clicking here.