Holmes254

Since as early as I can remember I have been fascinated by ladies' legs and especially the thin, shimmering, gorgeous nylon that covers them. From the time I used to stare at Mrs Benjamin's rounded thighs and stocking tops during church choir practice at the age of 8, I have been hooked. As time developed I learnt that mature married women were invariably sexier and more provocative than their younger sisters and also far more likely to wear the stockings I adored. I enjoyed the company of many hot wives acting in their slutty way often having stockinged legs. I also first came across the notion of the cuckold whose wives loved to be fucked and then return to their husbands with a pussy full of spunk for their husbands to enjoy. One husband in particular who had broken his back in an industrial accident and was impotent, loved to be present and watch as I fucked his wife. However I also enjoyed the freedom of not having to make these ladies believe that I may be the 'one', but in turn often found friends who I liked just as people, but with benefits. As an athletic young police officer I'm sure I fulfilled a deeply imbedded fantasy for some women who loved being fucked by me in uniform.

Marriage in my late twenties put an end to my ways without regret. I enjoyed a wonderful family life with a beautiful and intelligent wife who gave me three beautiful children in quick succesion. My career thrived in our loving family environment. My wife, Amanda, who is 5 years younger than me is slim with long blonde hair. At 5'11" she has stunning legs that go on forever and who, yes you've guessed it, looks sensational in stockings (and tights too) and loves to wear them, both for me and for herself.She has 36D breasts and as an accountant she dresses professionally and elegantly for work in suits and dresses and usually including, from choice, stockings. She is what you would call a gym bunny and is a netball player (for you Yanks a game played by females in Commonwealth countries with similarities to basketball but without all the crap that goes with it)and is still very athletic. Although still a little flirty I never strayed not even a fumble at Xmas. I was a lucky man, happy and I knew it.

As she has matured Amanda has become more attractive and even now in her later forties with her long blonde hair, tall elegant, slightly curvier figure she frequently turns heads. As the children were growing, each having now graduated from university and left home, her confidence has expanded making her both flirty and exhibitionist. She has always sunbathed topless whilst on holiday and in the privacy of our back garden, and now as our careers have flourished and money is not in short supply and we live in a large, less urban, home, with a more secluded back garden she invariabley sunbathes naked. At work she doesn't worry if her stocking tops come into view. Even at times deliberatley displaying them if she thinks it will give her an advantage in her current role as a senior forensic accountant within her national company. She enjoys doing it and often tells me if this happens, much to my pleasure. She was slowly becoming more and more an exhibitionist. She seemed to be happy for men to see more of her and I loved it.

As time has progresssed, and oh this irony is not wasted on me, I had started to fantasise about watching her being involved sexually with other men. The wheel had turned.It first began at her company's fancy dress Halloween party one year when she went as a naughty nun in a very short habit, a tiny thong and black stockings.She sat on a few laps including one of the national directors. One of the fit, younger guys wore a 'Borat' mankini for a short time, she sat and wiggled her arse in his lap. She was extra wet that night, admitting she had felt his erect cock pressing against her virtually naked arse and smoothed her hand across it as she got up. I began to sense that she may up for expanding our sex lives. However I did not know how to approach this with her as I had never really doubted her fidelity. I began to use the subject of her fucking more than one cock during our sex talk and invariably it made her super wet and beg to be fucked.

However, one night after we had watched a slut wives porno and got down to some dirty sex I mentioned the subject of her fucking and asked her outright to open her legs for other men. Amanda's reaction was verbally negative but more inquisitive than hostile and as we fucked she was increadibly hot. More so than normal and I thought I may have lit a fuse. I brought it up again soon after, insisting how much I wanted her to do it. Eventually she admitted to the odd snog and a grope in the past and that she was more concerned with how I would react if she was too enthusiastic rather than getting over her reluctance. However one night after I approached the subject during a fantasy discussion she came through and agreed that she would love to do it so long as I was cool with the situation. She admitted that she had occasionaly considered the odd fling but on pushing her a little she broke down and admitted that a few months before whilst away on a short holiday with her girl friends, for the first time she had sucked a guys cock, swallowed his come and loved it. She guessed I would not mind but didn't know how to tell me. My cock couldnt have been harder as she told me the details and I came three times that night as we fucked through the night. She stated she now wanted to go further but reinforcing that she loved me very much.

That is my/our background and I am now a regular cuckold and more than happy with it.I love her deeply and our sex life is brilliant. I have lost count of the number of men she has fucked and she has turned into a hot slut of a wife. I have watched as she has been fucked by others and have also been at home when she has returned with a pussy full of spunk for me to enjoy and I love to slide my engorged cock into her spunk filled cunt. She has now been promoted further at work helped I am sure by fucking one of the national directors in her company and is now a very senior accountant who regularly travels across the country with work. Between her position as a very senior accountant and mine as a police commander life is financialy very comfortable, sexually very exciting and emotionally very secure. We have occasionally swung together and have attended at dogging spots for some outdoor fun but are not enthralled with this latter scene as it is professionally risky for both of us and somehow feels a little sordid. I have had some sexual adventures of my own albeit that I don't seek them out like I used to as a young man. Our realtionship is as strong as ever although there are a few rules which exclude friends of any of our family and any of my current or former police colleagues. Also we keep our lifestyle very close to us as we have no wish to embarass the children or our families. None of our friends know the full truth although some of Amanda's friends think she has turned into a slut who fucks behind my back. If only they knew the truth!

I intend to write erotic stories and of course some of my adventures either as a young man or later with my gorgeous slut of a wife will form the basis of some of them. The stories will mainly be based on the Loving Wives genre with deviations into Exhibitionst and Mature or some occasional Group or Interacial Sex thrown it, but most will include my life long fascination with ladies' legs in stockings. Some will be true stories or extremely close to actual events, others may have smaller hints of truth and some will be complete fiction. I will leave you the reader to work out which is which.

Well that's me and us.I hope you enjoy reading the stories as much as I enjoy writing them. Holmes

Location

UK

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
8Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Stockings, Hot Wives, Married And Mature Women

Contact Member

Contact Holmes254 by clicking here.