• Authors
  • SteveO_79

SteveO_79

I've been a reader of this site since 2013. I finally decided to publish my first story. It’s a story of a brother who discovers his little sister is a cam girl. The background of this story is it was inspired by my ATF cam girl. She encouraged me to explore all my kinks and fantasies. So, I started to write this story for her to create a custom video based on the story. She did this for me in the past, I had a story of a stripper sister. Unfortunately, she retired before it was finished. So, the story was put on the back burner and it took 10+ years to finally finish and publish. This story also survived a hard drive failure. So, I think this little story that could that just wanted to be shared. I hope everyone enjoys it.

My second story about a mother who sleeps with her son and his friends is up and it's been fairly well received.

My third story is in the brain. I have not started putting words to word yet but I think its going to happen. This one will not be incest related. It will be about married neighbors who cheat with each other. There will be an interracial element because the woman in the story will be an ebony woman. If you want to give me motivation to get started on this send me a message.

I am very humbled that both of my stories have earned the red H. Thank you all who voted for my stories. it inspires me to create more.

I hope you all enjoy my work. I look at this as a way to give back to a site that has served me well over the years.

Location

Great Lakes Area.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
42Followers
76Following
30My Favorites
26My Comments

More About Me

Age

44

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Stockings, Creampie, Heels, Interracial, Cheating

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SteveO_79 by clicking here.