• Authors
  • hrdmngd2find

hrdmngd2find

Some of what I intend to write here will be true stories, others will be fantasies, often extensions of real situations. Ah, we can always dream about some roads we wisely (or foolishly) did not take, can we not?

The true stories I will attempt to describe are a way of trying to recapture an experience that was, in a way, so rich that I feel I can never fully savor it enough. Those were times when my senses were so overloaded with erotic delight and beauty that my mind and soul couldn't fully process it - so I enjoy how the process of writing helps me relive it.

I am happily attached to someone who is not jealous and appreciates my libido, so I'm open to making some online women friends and having frank communication about our sexuality.

I relish a woman's complete surrender to me, letting her body and emotions react to what I'm doing. That is profoundly gratifying trust. I'm wired to initiate and act upon, and sex is an amazing sort of stage where this can be acted out. Hearing and feeling my partner's responses to what I do to her body and psyche is a transcendent pleasure. I'm voraciously greedy but generous at the same time.

Location

Jacksonville

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
4Followers
57Following
13My Favorites
7My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Discipline, Blindfolds, Orgasm Control, Squirting, Light Bondage, Edging, Teasing

Contact Author

Contact hrdmngd2find by clicking here.