KaelGrowls

Hello, I'm Kael, and welcome to the vicious utterance of growls and snarls that is my page! I consider myself a southern gentleman, but I bite a little too hard, play a little too primal, to keep myself convinced.

I enjoy women, girls, sluts, fuck toys, subs, doms, loud, quiet, vanilla fun, fetish fun, roleplayers, and every dirty little thing in between. My list of turn offs is short, so throw anything at me, and I'll roll my tongue at you until you melt.

Aside from being dirty, I work retail, am a student, practice MMA, amateur act/voice act, and write.

My imagination has always been wild, and I've never been able to detach my creativity from my sexuality, so I decided early on that I wanted to unleash this mixture onto the world. If you find that thought enticing, then please give me your fetish - your favorite fetish - and I promise I'll use it against you in the most wonderful of ways.

It pleases me to please, so sit back, relax, and come along for this ride of throat vibrations.


You can email me at kgrowls@yahoo.com to shoot me some nice comments or to just leave a nice word or two. I always enjoy the feedback and meeting new people!

Follow me on Gonewildaudio where I first introduced my growly self to the internet!

http://www.reddit.com/user/Callitafap/

Location

Memphis, TN

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following

Contact Member

Contact KaelGrowls by clicking here.