Sadistfaction

As a university student, I don't usually have time to write with all the homework our professors pile up on us. I'll try my best though so please go easy on me. I must admit that I don't usually write erotica but since I'm aspiring to become an author, and hopefully a good one, I want to try to become more flexible. Writing, no matter what the genre, is something passionate and it requires attention and emotion. Art is something I absolutely love and I'm crazy enough to consider anything done with passion as art. Isn't that what it is though? I'm hoping to try to submit some audios so that maybe I could contribute to the "acousticophillic" community. (I know. It's not a word. Acousticophilia/-philic sounds right though.)
Sex, I believe, is passion in action. It's one of the only times a person can fully open up(No pun intended,) and become vulnerable in front of another person. It's baring yourself both physically and emotionally, releasing the raw carnal desires that we try to hide as society expects us to. Sex is freeing ourselves from the shackles that keep us controlled, it's taking our masks off and reveling in who we actually are. Whether it's sweet and romantic or hard and rough, whether it's acting out a role or vanilla sex, sex is an expression that could be felt by two, or more, individuals.
If you have any questions or you just feel like talking to someone, please feel free to contact me.

Tumblrs:
http://sadistfactionist.tumblr.com/
http://sextatically.tumblr.com/

Location

Asian Narnia in Space

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
4Following
4My Favorites
3My Comments

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Sadistfaction by clicking here.