• Authors
  • Mastercapt

Mastercapt

Sexually a late bloomer. Originally came from a rather prudish family. Mother and sister were bitches, and treated me as a piece-of-shit slave. Father was pussy whipped and did whatever they said to. I was sheltered from the real world. Got married and left home at 23 yrs; best thing I ever did.

In my technical High School, my 10th and 11th grade English teachers were bad. The school system of the city based 50% your grade on a "final exam. The course material was given to the teachers but mine did not follow it, thus 80% of the class failed and did summer school. This made 12 grade English really hard for us. (the two teachers were fired after I graduated.)

I am NOT a professional writer. I am a non-degreed retired electronics engineering technologist. I was self taught. My past writing was technical instructions of which the content was most important. I had a publications department to dot the i's and cross the t's. When writing instructions for consumer goods, one writes at a 7th grade level. Not all of the customers are educated...
I write my stories of people , and who are in love and making love, not just raw sex. To me, feelings toward each other are most important. Sex was meant to be shared. Some of my stories are an exaggerated version of True events that happened to me a while back, and some I should have acted on...I learned from a 38 yr old woman when I was 19. Thus, it started a preference toward women older than I. . Now that I am older, my preference is still older women, but now they are my age...
However, I married one 1 yr younger






Location

Central FLorida

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
37Followers
51My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Smaller Mature Women, Smart And Witty

Contact Author

Contact Mastercapt by clicking here.