lovelymarianne

My name is Marianne and I love the insatiable pleasure of intelligent, detailed, eloquent, imaginative and well-written lesbian erotica. I come here to find like-minded women with compatible desires and intense femenine sexual energy. I am a millenial femme lesbian, who works as an Interior Designer in NYC and loves to take care of her mind and body. Fitness, wellness and sensuality are essential to my life. I am passionate about detail on everything I do, from how I groom, dress, work, converse, eat, self-pleasure, or make love.

I enjoy art, cuisine, and travel. I love to lose myself in the anonymity of unknown places and settings to seduce or be seduced by intriguing new lovers. I am attracted to high-energy, sexually-charged, casually-sophisticated, intelligent, and confident women who indulge in sensuality and lust. I like to meet all sorts of people and I am always open to learn and appreciate the flavour of newness. I like to be the subject of my lovers desires and fantasies, while also satisfying my own sexual imagination, and together edge up to a valley of juicy orgasms.

I am very social, fun and engaging. I love to be provoke being sexy. I am the hip, cool, cute, elegant, or casual girl, who loves to draw attention and enjoys all eyes on her. I like how people watch me as I walk casually swaying through the crowd. I adore the rush, the tingle, and the sexual tension built from being wanted by seductively flirting and sometimes, even, discreetly and sensually displaying myself.

In my previous profles, I had not included a physical description of myslef, but I get asked all the time about it, and it's a pain to write it again and again, so here you go; imagine me! (I don't share pics!)

I have big green eyes, long blonde wavvy hair, a huge smile, a loud laugh, a soft femenine voice, and an intense gaze full of curiosity. I am 5'8", 125lbs, 32B, thin and fit. I love my long toned legs, slender shoulders and arms, flat hard tummy, and cute round butt, which I am proud to show off for inequivocable attention.

Feel free to PM! Be nice! We all come here to have a good time and share our intimacy in a safe community!

Here are my Likes and Limits.

Likes and Yes's: Cool and friendly people, lesbian and bi sexual women, intelligence, confidence, hungry erotic imagination, curious eyes, smiles, lips, hard bodies, sexiness, femeninity. I am super oral, I love kissing, passionatelly making out, tribbing, breast play, expert fingers, some erotic toys, but prefer fingers, solo and mutual masturbation, discreet sensual exhibitionism, female stranger seduction in erotically-charged settings, edging, control switching, top or bottom, and devotion to reciprocal satisfaction.

Limits and No's: Anal sex, watersports, inadequate age games, pain, incest, and any sort of degradation, rudeness, intolerance, and hate.

Have fun!

Location

New York City

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
31Followers
13Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Yoga, Art, Fashion, Design, Shopping, Coffee, Food, Desserts, Travel, Running, Spinning, Tennis

Fetishes

Sensual Seduction, Exhibitionism, Flirting, Public Display, Tribbing, Oral Sex, Kissing, Edging, Toys, Mutual Masturbation