carolbbw

LONG time Lit chat user, SizeQueen and lover of Porn. My profile picture shows what I LOVE! Here to chat and roleplay. If you see me in a room...that's what's on my mind. I tend towards wild kinky taboo roleplay. I especially love roleplay where my male partner has an obscenely massive Cock and produces huge amounts of Cum that he enjoys as much as I do.
Please don't waste my time if you don't have a sense of imagination, a decent grasp of grammar and spelling and the ability to hold up your end of a conversation. Please be engaged and engaging if we chat. If you bore me or take too long between messages...I'll probably just move on. Try to say something more then just 'hi' if you message me. I'm female, mature, and have been chatting here for years...that entitles me to be picky! :)
After years of chatting here I know real life makes people leave without notice. It happens. I don't get upset about it, and neither should you. If I do it to you, don't take it personal and you don't need to bring it up first thing should our paths cross again.
Also, please don't assume because we chatted and had fun that the next time you see me I've going to give you preference over everyone else. Along with that, don't get all possessive with me, including in a roleplay. Expect to share me with others.
If I don't reply, please don't take it personal...I may just be busy! ;)
Also, I rarely, if EVER reply to anyone with a blank profile. So should you chose to message me and your profile is blank you either didn't read my profile or you better really bring your A game if you want a reply.
If I'm a bitch, well...ok then. 😉

Location

Midwest

Gender

Different Identity

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
51Followers
11Following

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Oral, Anal, Family, Big Cocks, Porn, Cum

Contact Member

Contact carolbbw by clicking here.