• Authors
  • Lori4fun92

Lori4fun92

I love the thought of being "Daddy's girl" in father/daughter roleplay.
I have done mom/son and enjoy it also. Tell me your favorite RP. I'm open to new ideas!

I'm not really into having a romance. I like to either feel bad for Dad after a bad divorce or something and decide to "comfort" him OR be in a situation where we're being playful and daring and the fun just escalates until something happens eventually.

Or I can be a divorced mom and you've been very supportive and kept my confidence and spirits up as you’ve developed a crush and keep pushing the limits.

Or we can start off with you being a photographer (could be Dad or other relative if you like) who tells me i'm so pretty and you'd love to take some pics of me if i don't mind. Then slowly talk me into revealing more and more as we have fun with it. It's "art" after all. ;) I may be surprised that I'm enjoying it.

Or a frustrated girl with a little attitude who wants something very badly (money for a trip or concert tickets) and Daddy decides on a trade off. Maybe he thinks this is his chance and somehow gets around to offering amounts of money for articles of clothing I'm wearing. Pretty much daring me and teasing me with the money. I act like i'm shocked and not enjoying it, but secretly it begins to excite me, wondering how far he'll take it.

Lately, I've had a fantasy where my boyfriend/husband left me. I'm pregnant and Dad comes to my rescue and insists I stay with him. My hormones are all over the place and... :)

Also, could do a brother/sister roleplay if it's good.

If it's mom/son, I like a very persistent and complimentary son who maybe really wants to help since dad has been.

Whatever you like. Tell me your favorite Roleplay. I'm open to other ideas, too. I'm not the 'take charge' type but I don't have to be submissive either.

I love lots of things and have very few limits, depending on my mood. :)
5' 3", 130 lbs, brown hair (shoulder length), brown eyes, 34b, pale skin

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
81Followers
6Following

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Fetishes

Daddy/daughter, Mom/son, CMNF, Rough, Brother/sister

Contact Member

Contact Lori4fun92 by clicking here.