DarkJourney13

Hello everyone. I'm Robert and I'm a 49-year-old man with a propensity towards exploring those deep, occasionally dark aspects of the human psyche that are often left unchallenged and undisturbed within many of us. Some may interpret that statement as referring to subhuman, cruel, vicious, often violent impulses. That side of the human condition is NOT what I'm drawn to.

Like most humans, I'm driven to love and romance and sensuality and away from the truly sociopathic. What specifically intrigues me however are the social conventions that while generally accepted, are founded on unexamined premises. Society has many taboos that have nothing to do with wickedness but everything to do with controlling human behavior.

Bisexuality, polyamory, proscriptions against sanguinity taboos, willingness to consent to be submissive or disciplined by another...these are thought by society to be hateful and forbidden. And yet, so many are drawn to such fantasies or realities. Many more deny themselves of even dealing with these thoughts and feelings.

This is what I mean by the dark side of the human condition. Here at literotica, with the benefit of anonymity, we should be free to explore those things society tells us to set aside.

Let me explore these things with you. I welcome all sorts of people to connect with me in this dark journey!

To tell you something about myself, I'm a reasonably successful male, divorced with two beautiful teenagers who live with me. I'm someone who's handsome and in great shape (not due to genetics but to daily exercise and sports). For those preferring statistics, I'm 5 feet 9 inches, 195#, and muscular (I lift weights like a fiend). I have short brown hair, olive skin, brown eyes, and a face I'm told is easy to look at. It seems silly to add but it's something so many are concerned about: I don't think anyone would be disappointed in my...endowments. LOL.

If the above interests you and you'd like to chat, roleplay or whatever; shoot me a pm!

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
42Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact DarkJourney13 by clicking here.