• Authors
  • greyfoxuk

greyfoxuk

Hello!

Thanks for checking my profile out. I hope you find it interesting .

I enjoy Literotica for the stories and chat. If I'm chatting I'm likely to be in an older/younger room, porn, UK and others from time to time and porn and chat.

I'm an experienced mature guy who has many pleasures and kinks. My taste in porn reflects this.

My, "Favourites," here reflect my tastes in life. I particularly like a lot of French stuff, Illicoporno, Jaquie et Michelle etc. Older British vids reflect a less polished, fake, overproduced genre, with Fiona Cooper, Conys and early Ben Dover all great viewing.

Guys! I really don't need to see your dick pic to start a conversation

That said I'm always interested in another, "cocksman" for those situations where a lady friend wants an MMF or more. You can't be shy and it's not all about you and your cock. It's about making sure everyone has a fun time and everyone is satisfied. You'd be surprised at how many ladies enjoy two or more cocks and how few guys have the, "balls" to do it! Almost a national disgrace!

You may have gathered that I'm a dominant character and indeed have been involved in that scene too for many years.

Slim/medium build guy, blue eyes, 6 ft. tall. I keep myself fit and in good condition.

If the chat leads to something more that's a bonus, it's not why I'm here. I especially welcome interest from younger females or bored mature ladies, attached or not. Attached can even be part of the fun! All ethnicities and races are welcome.

I am working on writing up some of my exploits to post here on lit. It is though a work in progress

If you would like to chat please take the time to tell me something about yourself and feel free to ask any questions. Be aware though I do not tolerate, "catfishes", so if I suspect you are, "catfishing" I will ignore you. There is no need to be fake, especially here!

What brings me here? Well...for the last couple of years intimacy with my partner has completely finished. That's the change of life for you!
Having got that out there, its sad but a fact, I'm looking to enjoy having dirty secrets. Sharing pleasure and interest with another, maybe similar situation or a completely different one.

Whatever you do, be nice, play safe, have fun and be kind!

Location

Midlands UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact greyfoxuk by clicking here.