DarkAbsinthe8

I am a Scorpio first and foremost.
I am a puzzle even to those who have studied psychology.
I enjoy the company of a select few who can challenge my intelligence and who are adventurous, wild and different.
I love being outside at night, with a beer and having a great conversation with someone or just enjoying the silence.
I love the rain, forests and the sea.
I love to seek out meaning in everything and to understand everything.
I appreciate the strange, the dark, metaphors, the paths less traveled. The wild side or the lone wolf.
I'm dark, twisted and yet balanced with my double personality.
I'm a dreamer with a huge imagination I sometimes get lost in.

I'm 22 young, have long blonde hair, blue green eyes and I am athletic but curvy 1.62cm tall.
I enjoy martial arts, music, gaming, the outdoors, growing herbs and swimming.
I'm a humanitarian, I'm eclectic and believe in a number of nature based beliefs.
I'm very spiritual and I am german and scottish so find my roots in the celtic and norse paths.
I have a tendency to pick poisonous flowers, white oleander, yesterday today tomorrows being two of my favorites.
I also collect rocks and other keepsakes much like a magpie

I'm still finding out whether I prefer woman to men (would seem that I do)
As a fixed water sign I am fascinated and at home in water, my moon sign is Aries.
Another fascination is fire.
I'm stubborn and a free thinker.
I'm a writer and musician, I play guitar and am a singer/ song writer.
I love Stevie Nicks and the bohemian lifestyle, but in a gothic element. All depends on my mood.
I love metal too and alternative music.
Like I said, all goes with the mood I'm in
That though is all just the surface, the depths are where the true self lives.

All in all I'm weird and special in my own way and only someone weird and special will understand and appreciate someone as peculiar as me.
Someone who understands what I have written will possibly understand me and get along well with me, others not so much. I am eccentric.


And in question to my sexuality, I'm duel spirited, I love one man only as my companion and am yet to find the one woman I love.

Location

South Africa

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Gothic Romance, The Occult

Contact Member

Contact DarkAbsinthe8 by clicking here.