• Authors
  • SaraStL

SaraStL

Please make an effort to be more original than variations of "Hi, how are you?" or expecting me to get you off by digging into my personal life. Being too lazy to fill out your own profile isn't going to make me curious enough to talk to you either unless I'm really, really bored. I prefer playing out fantasies over chatting.

We're all here to have fun so what makes you stand out from the crowd? I like sex and treat it as a natural, and fun, part of life so I like it a LOT. If all you have is "hi, how are you?" and cliched ideas from bad porn videos, what am I getting out of spending time with you? I like having fun when I'm here, and don't have unlimited time to spend here so act accordingly and I'll do the same for you.

No IM phone pictures meeting. 40 y.o. separated mom of 2 boys, 5' 3", 38C-24-34, w/short, reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. Bi though I do prefer men.

https://dirtycode.io/ACG8N (the service seems broken so I'll likely remove this if they don't fix it)

(Not my links but good as idea generators for those that need them)
Potential settings: https://ibb.co/album/RhZHKc

My potential characters or scenarios 1: https://ibb.co/album/yns7xT

I prefer men and women OLDER THAN ME though I am open to some scenes with younger players.

I'm very NOT into CD's, sissies, cuckolding, or dom/sub scenes. Yes, I still get approached a LOT by the above because so many people don't read profiles.

I'll know you didn't read this if you ask me a silly question or suggest something covered here that I clearly don't like. Likes: Being filled and stretched everywhere(yes, that includes anal and especially being DP'ed), group sex (mostly with men), nudism, mild bondage, interracial, mild blackmail/non-consent and exhibitionism. Open to family and age play though I'll admit I'm not a fan of dad/daughter, I've had fun with some scenes and really prefer other older man/younger woman combinations.

Dislikes: Anything about toilet games (including those that think women sucking cock after anal sex is a thing [for the dim-witted who think what they see in porn is real sex, it's not and a very fast path to pissing me off, which won't be fun for anyone] ), not interested in being hit (including spanking), torture, Dom/Sub stuff, NOT INTERESTED IN CHEATING SCENES EITHER SINCE I'M SEPARATED AND GETTING DIVORCED. Pretty open about any other subjects that aren't abusive or treating people like garbage.

If you haven't taken the time to fill out your profile, I'm going to look at it so you'd better say something better than "Hi, how are you?" or I may just ignore you. Don't take it personal, I get a lot of people that think I should drop everything when they just say "hi" and get offended when I don't. Also keep in mind, I'm not here to entertain you first, I'm here for myself. You can benefit or be blocked, it's entirely up to you.

Location

St Louis, Mo, USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
200Followers
7Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Oral As Foreplay, Anal, Group(with Men), Lots Of Penetration, Double Penetration, Mild Bondage, Non-Consent

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact SaraStL by clicking here.