LilMissTess

Blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses (sometimes). A bit nerdy and shy. Bi, but prefer other ladies.

Now that that's out of the way, my reasons for being in chat vary depending on my mood. Sometimes I just prefer to chill and have a fun and lively conversation, while other times I'm in need of something more...stimulating.

What stimulates me, you ask? Well, again this is subject to change, but lately I am drawn to powerful women. Strength, not just from within, but raw physicality. Despite my shy nature, I can be stubborn, and sometimes have trouble with authority figures. A woman who can use her body to overpower mine and bend me to her will is quite a turn on to me. I'm not looking for abuse. Nor am I seeking a Mistress (not necessarily anyway, even if I tend to be submissive), just someone strong of mind and body who knows what she wants and is willing to do what she needs to in order to take it. Don't ask me why, but bonus points to women of color who meet this criteria.

This is not to say that I don't enjoy other types of playful chat, so even if the above doesn't describe you, it doesn't necessarily mean we can't pass some time enjoying one another's company.

If you've read this far, thank you. And please bear with me for just a few more requests. Please no textspeak or ASL. Blank profiles will most likely land you on my ignore list. Ladies, please free to PM, but please don't take offense if I do not respond. I'll try to answer, but if I'm otherwise occupied *blushes* I may not wish to return to reality. Guys, please don't PM. If I want one of you, I know where to find you.

Happy chatting!

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
11Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

A Few, But In The Market For More.

Contact Member

Contact LilMissTess by clicking here.