• Authors
  • ariana3

ariana3

Hello, good of you to read my profile, too few do on lit.
Some facts and figures about me:
born on februari the 18th 1982 in the lovely city of Amsterdam,The Netherlands. The city of sex, drugs and rock and roll as they say.(read footnote).
Hight: 5'9"
Hair: Long black
Measurements: 36d-(Now 36F)-25-37
Eyes: brown
Yes I am a submissive and serve my master 24/7 , I live with him.
I was introduced to the lifestyle at 23 when i fell in love with a man who recognized and explored my submissive side.He did so with love and respect. It was not an easy road to follow, there were doubts,fears and tears, a few times i was on the verge of quitting.In the end I knew he had been right about me being submissive and within a year I let him collar me.
If you want to chat with me and your first line is: get on your knees and suck my cock you will be blocked immediately. A line like that shows that you have no idea what the lifestyle entails, the first two being respect and trust. So all would be doms-masters-mistresses, take the trouble to read about it. BDSM is not a hobby but a lifestyle.
Oh yes, my master does allow me on lit to chat about the lifestyle and explore some fantasies we don't share.
I don't share pics- don't do phone or cam.Oh yes please have a profile if you want to chat with me. RP is not one of my favorites.
Footnote:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands is much more then sex,drugs and rock and roll. If you want to understand the city/country and the people of The Netherlands you should read the book "The most liberal city in the world" written by Russell Shorto. He also wrote " Island at the center of the world" about the founding of Nieuw Amsterdam (New York).
And keep in mind that English is not my native tongue, so I do make mistakes.

Happy chatting.

Location

Holland (The Netherlands)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
49Followers

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Horse Riding, Cycling, Volleyball, Reading

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM