• Authors
  • TiffanyAnn

TiffanyAnn

My motto for here is "what happens here, stays here". ;)

I am 5'2 and about 110 lb. I am in my 30s and I am Married with Children, which is also one of the funniest shows ever!

I look like my avatar. To save me the trouble of answering the same question, I wear size 34D bra and I live somewhere in the USA. :)

A little bit about me. I grew up in a conservative religious family, so sex is something we didn't talk about. I didn't really have much interest in it either until after my daughter was born. I guess my body changed. My breasts didn't go back down in size after breastfeeding and stayed at 34D. I also started to have stronger sexual desires. At the beginning, I tried to do everything to hide it, to ignore it, and to not think about it, but that didn't help, and I was ashamed of what I was feeling. When I stumbled upon Literotica, it gave me an outlet for my sexual energy from reading stories to having erotic chats to RP or just sex. :) Although I kept this side of me a secret from everyone, I was able to satisfy my urges and desires. That's why whatever happens here, stays here, and I am not looking to meet anyone in person or to talk to anyone on the phone. This is my little escape from reality because in real life, I am in the "mom mode" most of the time. When I am here, I get to let my naughty side loose. ;)

As for what I like to do on here, being a wife and a mom, I have very little time to myself, and I used to enjoy a good roleplay that simulates real life situations, but the scenarios and the stores became repetitive and not creative. Lately I enjoy connecting with someone with the same vibe and just enjoy each other. Nothing too extreme or too farfetched. I do like a man who takes charge, who is respectful with a naughty side, like me. ;) If you like that too, just start a conversation or action and let's see where it leads us. ;)

Lastly, if I don't reply to your PM, most likely it's because I am too busy at the time and I apologize. Hopefully we could chat soon.

Thank you for reading my profile. xoxo

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
97Followers
73Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Shopping, Ice Skating, Kayaking, Swimming, Traveling, Cooking, Boating, Fishing, Rollerblading, Biking

Pets

Other

Contact Member

Contact TiffanyAnn by clicking here.