AsianGeekGirl

I come here to get off. Not for small talk, not to get to know anyone beyond stuff that turns me on. I am just here to get off. If you can keep up and want to talk to me like, oh, I don't know, like tell me what you want to do to me, shove me towards some dirty talk, get me all messy about whatever, basically just filth it up with a weird little secret perv, send a message. Guys, girls, trans, cis, enby, whatever, although I will say that I have a slight preference for cocks over anything else. They're just very straightforward and accessible and I'm quite lazy.

If you want details about me then I'm half-Japanese half-Pakeha Aotearoan, I'm on the short side, I can hide how chubby I am when dressed but when naked it all hangs out, and the fatter you are the more I already like you. I am basically a pudding, but a cute pudding you want to fuck.

I am married, somehow, impossibly. My husband is aware that I chat sometimes. He knows who I am. It's cool.

Asking me what sort of geeky stuff I'm into is unlikely to turn me on and therefore the most probable outcome is that I rapidly become bored and disengaged. There is a possible exception regarding TTRPGs because I am obsessive about my characters. But your mileage may vary.

If you feel the need to tell me the size of your cock I'm going to need you to write PROPERTY OF ASIANGEEKGIRL on it, put a measuring tape next to it, and send me a picture for proof. I don't make the rules, I just live by them. On that note copy and paste is punishable by exile, again, not the rulemaker, just an enforcer.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
20Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Curious

Contact Member

Contact AsianGeekGirl by clicking here.