• Authors
  • TheFiftyShadesOfMe
Reader Profile image
userpic of TheFiftyShadesOfMe

TheFiftyShadesOfMe

I've been a frequent visitor to Literotica for awhile now and decided to join. I've had an interest in BDSM activities most of my adult life and I'm always looking for new ideas.
I am a single mom, so, by default, I'm in charge of making sure everything is tended to on a daily basis. I am submissive by nature; however, bc I am used to "calling the shots", I don't submit very easily. I tend to fight it even though I want it. This has been a challenge for some of my previous partners; they were either afraid of hurting me or making me mad. I want someone who is kind but firm; I want someone who isn't afraid to stand up to me and put me in my place. I want someone who doesn't back down when they tell me to do something and who also follows through with discipline when I don't do as I'm told. What I don't want is someone who makes every thing about sex. While sex is an integral part of any relationship and it definitely has it's place, I don't like it when it's incorporated with discipline.
I have my own set of beliefs that I would be happy to share with anyone who asks but the "short version" is this: I believe a woman should obey her husband/boyfriend (provided he is worthy of such obedience). I believe that a woman should have to ask permission for anything and everything she needs and wants. I think sex should ALWAYS be about pleasing the man; she should never be allowed to turn her husband/boyfriend down for sex and she should strive to always make sure that he is satisfied. I don't believe a woman should be allowed to have orgasms or if she does it's on extremely rare occasions; orgasms should be a pleasure that is reserved only for men. I realize I'm in the minority on this but I've found that I'm a better sub/slave when I am denied orgasms. It's a very effective strategy for reminding a woman of her place. I could go on and on; feel free to email me if you want to know more. :)

Location

Kentucky

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Following
4My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Read My Biography

Contact Member

Contact TheFiftyShadesOfMe by clicking here.