GangbangedBabygirl

well... what should i write here...?! :D

I looooove roleplays... and i love them detailed and kinky... with a plot, characters and emotions...!! No i do not send pics and i am not interested in chatting...!!

And no, gangbanging is a rp-fantasy... i havent done it (yet) and i am not interested in chatting about experiences anyway. I am here for roleplaying!! :D

I prefer to role-play with women.... no... not because I am lez or bi.... but women just understand the difference between roleplaying and cybersex...!! Its the kinky story that tickles your brain...;) Its not the "put the stick in the honey"!!

beside that i love to play a lil angel who is tricked, spoiled and corrupted.... and yes i love to be made a gangbangslut at the end... :D being cute and naive and being shared around by somebody I trust is a BIIIIG turn-on for me...!

rp-ideas:
1. big (step)sis using little me as cockbait until its too late.... she feels sorry for me but doesn't want to stop either.... seeing her own benefits from it...

2. Or new stepsis is kinda jealous at the lil cute angel.... deciding to play her dirty games with me.... me trusting the cool new sis....

3. or big sis using me to get into the cheersquad....

4. or best friend and I spending the summer at a cool beach holiday resort.... teasing... and getting into trouble...

5. or overprotective mom finding out that her little angel is a little slut... but she does not react as expected... spying on me instead of intervening

6. or very ambitious mom wanting her lil angel to become a model... she is willing to do what is necessary

7. or us being best friends... me talking you into letting this super cute boy take your cherry... not knowing what kinda trouble I get you into...

just stuff like that.... hit me with a scenario..! :) I love new ideas!!

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
21Followers
4Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Contact Member

Contact GangbangedBabygirl by clicking here.