Reader Profile image
userpic of BustyAsianStepDaughter

BustyAsianStepDaughter

My name is Jade I am 20/F/FL coming in at 5'3 and 110 lbs and im a size 2. I have Short black silky hair that bounces in the sexiest way when im riding a hard cock. I look even better when my toned ass is in the air my 32D-22-34 figure reflecting perfectly in the mirror. I love to watch myself getting fucked hard especially by black cocks. (I love the contrast) I am also very BI and usually prefer the girls. But that shouldnt stop you boys from trying. I love cum and getting it on my face, tits and ass. I especially like to share it with a girlfriend especially daddy's girlfriend or even mommy and I would love a couple to roleplay a very liberal mommy and daddy. I love going behind a girlfriends back to screw her husband or boyfriend senseless, especially if hes hot and hung! I love the occasional naughty mommy or daddy getting into my girlfriends dripping wet panties! I am still very much a party girl and have recently come to realize because of my last two well hung boyfriends where I developed a thing for watching them with other girls...

**Save the Hi's and Hello's on chat. Open with your best roleplay setup or ideas. If they are hot enough I may jump right in and start building up a fun roleplay with you.

My Album.
http://imgur.com/a/wbRZK#0

Location

Orlando, FL

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
32Followers

Contact Member

Contact BustyAsianStepDaughter by clicking here.