pixie_the_impish

I am 5'1", around 100 lbs with perky lil A cups. Blond hair in a pixie cut, usually accented with odd colors, and bright blue eyes. You can generally consider me to be dressed in a short pleated miniskirt, knee socks and doc martens, and usually a midriff tee that is easily tight enough to show off the fact that both nipples are pierced.

Ah yes, piercings: Three in my left ear, four in my right, nose stud on the left nostril, middle bottom lip ring, barbell for the tongue, and matching ones in each nipple, belly button ring, and clitoral hood piercing, a fun lil silver ring that just keeps everything perky down there.

And of course tattoos: Triquetra on the back of the neck; Patchwork heart sloppily sewn together with rivulets of blood leaking around the seams as a chest piece; Left arm half sleeve containing lots of faerie and Japanese iconography, extending from my shoudler to my elbow; A small semicolon in neutral tattoo green on my right hand, where the thumb meets the hand; A celtic tribal trampstamp that incorporates elements of Japanese kanji (symbols that loosely mean 'faerie' and 'devil' though these are not fully acurate translations); Crescent moon with a the silhouette of a faerie sitting in the crook on my left hip; The words 'Bad Wolf' in a sort of sloppy spray paint graffiti on my right calf; Four leaf clover on my left foot. Oh... and a simple text stamp on my right thigh, near the groing, simply says 'Lucky You!'.

i'm small and *can* be submissive, but never a slave. I am also strong minded and can often be dominant, though I am not interested in collaring you. I am often in the mood for nothing more than silly room antics, and I am easily distracted by my music, my pets or even my own thoughts. I am bi leaning very heavily toward the les side of the spectrum.

Most importantly, i demand intelligence and creativity from those that I spend any real time with, even in cyber, so if you are boring... save us both some time and move on.

I am *not* into extreme age play, bestiality, family RP or any form of waste play. I *DO* like very rough, very dangerous scenes, as well as fantastic or sci fi RP scenes.

Fair warning: I don't mind random PM's but if I have to tell you more than twice that I am not interested, I will call you out in public chat and ignore you immediately. There is no wiggle room on this rule... three strikes and you are outed. So if you don't want everyone in the room knowing what a creeper asshole you are, move along when I say I am not interested.

Finally, when chatting in many rooms, I take on the persona of a unique creature indeed, a half-breed faerie/demon with a whole host of playful, and sometimes dark, powers.

Dramitis Personae 1: Pixie Form
She's about 7 inches tall, has lil green dragonfly wings (though she forgets to use them most of the time). Also, since she is a fire pixie, she often ignites things around her when she gets very excited. She loves skittles, though her favorite color will change from time to time, just like her hair. Also, she bites.

When in this form she channels a magical energy she calls the glitterforce. This magic is unpredictable, is powered by happiness, and can produce nearly any effect so long as it is employed in a playful fashion.

Dramitis Personae 2: Demon Form
If you see this form, then one of two things have happened... either you have turned me on and I'm feeling dominant... or you've pissed me off. Either way, she is tall... close to 6 feet in height. She has dark blue skin, a pair of black horns that protrude from the hairline, and dark black eyes that sometimes glow red. She also has wings... a pair of leathery wings that terminate in wickedly sharp talons. She delights in physical pain, in fact feeds on it. She wields a form of infernal magic, usually in the form of manifesting implements from the ether to use on her playmates (read: victims).

VARIATIONS ON THE THEME

Sometimes elements of both forms merge together or randomly appear, and while each form is stronger in its particular magic, that magic is available in either form. Also, fire is an important element of me in any form, so... you have been warned.

Location

Right behind you!!!

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
19Followers
3Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Birthday

August 18, 1989

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Sooooo Many

Contact Member

Contact pixie_the_impish by clicking here.